Identification and Cookies Policy
HORTENSIA HERRERO, FUNDACIÓN DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA has the title to this website with offices at C/Arquitecto Mora, nº3 Valencia, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Valencian Community under number 557-V and VAT number G-98409386.
On our Website we use our own cookies that allow us to improve users experience and offer content tailored to your interests by customizing the content. We also use third-party cookies to customize the advertisement on pages you visit with content of interest to our users.
Basic Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded to the browser of your computer, tablet or Smartphone when you visit our website. It helps and customizes access to websites.
What do cookies do?
Cookies are tools used by websites to improve your navigation, to help websites to see what information of their website is more useful or provides more interest- In no case cookies personally identify the user and do not mean a risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses, nor spyware. When browsing our website you do it in a completely anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or phone unless you give it to us.
How long do cookies last in users computers?
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which expire when the user exits the website or the browser is off.
- Persistent cookies, which expire after complying with their object or when the user deletes them manually.
Usage of cookies in our website
- Technical: these cookies are necessary to make it function correctly and to manage your actions in all sections.
- Analytics: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the website, to optimize, to improve our website and to measure the traffic to the website. The information that these cookies gather is anonymous and only needed for statistics purposes.
- Social media: these cookies let users gain access to channels of the foundation and associated projects in different social networks.
What cookies do we use in our website?
|c_tonycragg||Registers if the user accepts cookies.||6 months||valenciaciudaddelrunning.com|
|_ga, _gat (1)||Cookies used by Google Analytics that contain an anonimous identifier to distinguish users.||24 months||www.google-analytics.com|
(1) We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, to keep track of the website and get information of user’s access to websites. An example of stored data for future analysis are: the number of times a user has visited the website, dates of first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website, place of the world from which the user accesses, etc. The setting of these cookies is predetermined by Google service, you can check the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html to obtain further information about cookies used and how to disable them (we disclaim all the responsibility for the content or veracity of third party websites).
(2) YouTube cookies: used in video playback through the web. You can get more information about cookies and how to disable them on http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ (we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites)
(3) Facebook cookies: Used to share web pages. You can get more information about cookies and how to disable them on https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ (we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites).
(4) Google+ Cookies: used for sharing websites in Google +. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, for which reason we suggest that you consult the privacy page of Google, http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ to obtain further information on the cookies that it uses and how to disable them (in the understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of the third-party websites).
Our website may also use the features of social media (“Social data”) provided by third parties and services, to allow sharing information through their channels. Social functions will be identified on our website with the different logos of their respective companies.
When visiting our website, if social features are enabled and you decide to use them, be aware that your browser will set a direct connection with the servers of the corresponding network. Social data provide social networks with the information you accessed on our website and, if logged on the network, your visit could be registered on your service account. For instance, if you click “Like” button on Facebook, that information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. Even if you didn’t log into the social network, nor click a social function, a social function may transmit your IP address to a social network.
How to configure and disable Cookies?
Generally browsers used by users permit cookies by default. To configure the browser you have to proceed as follows:
- Access Internet Explorer.
- Click the “Tools” button on Internet Explorer and after click “Internet Options”.
- Click “Privacy” tab and then set control to the privacy level you wish.
- Access to Firefox browser.
- Click Firefox button (located in the upper part of the window) and select “Options”.
- Select “Privacy” panel.
- In Firefox select: “Use customs setting for history”.
- Select “Accept cookies” to enable them and deselect to disable them.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored.
- Click “Accept”.
- Access Google Chrome
- Select “Setting” in Google Chrome menu in your browser Toolbar.
- Click “Show advanced options”.
- In “Privacy” section, select “Content setting”.
- In the “Cookies” section you can change the cookies settings.
- Access Safari browser
- In “Preferences”, click “Disable Cookies” in the Privacy panel.
- Select the option you wish.
- Access Opera browser
- Click Setting à Options à Advanced àCookies
- Select the option you wish.
- In the home screen click Settings à Safari
- Select the option you wish.
- Access Android browser, in Menu, select “Settings”.
- in section “Security and Privacy”.
- Reset your browser for changes to be effective.
- Access Internet Explorer browsers in your phone, click “More” and select “Settings”. You can also access Internet Explorer configuration through “Settings” in the list of Applications.
- Select or disable the option “Allow cookies” in the phone to allow or block cookies storage.